“Few people know cinema and audiences like Jonny”
Artistic Director of Film at HOME, Manchester
and Visiting Professor at Manchester Metropolitan University
Connecting people with stuff
I’m Jonny Tull, and I’m an audience strategy, film programming, and distribution consultant.
Data and empathy driven, I use my 20 years of frontline experience in marketing for film, heritage and arts & culture and in cinema programming to help my clients engage with more people.
I have lots of experience in senior programming and marketing roles in the UK independent cinema and arts sector, and if you fancy a chat about how I can help you and your organisation or film project please get in touch.
Find out what my clients are saying about my work here.
Current projects include:
- Film Programming.
- Audience development and strategy.
- Film distribution and marketing services.
- Programme strategy development.
- Marketing and PR support.
- Film booking services.
- Audience strategy support for feature film production.
- Grassroots marketing support for film releases and events.
- Skills development and workshops.
- Membership scheme development.
- Fundraising support and individual giving strategy development.