Tull Stories is a film exhibition and distribution consultancy.
Tull Stories is a film exhibition and distribution agency providing support for independent cinemas, cultural organisations, and filmmakers, festivals and distributors.
Data and empathy-driven, Tull Stories is led by Jonny Tull. Jonny has 25 years of frontline experience in film distribution, film programming, and marketing for the cinema, heritage, and arts & culture sectors.
Exhibition clients include Warwick Arts Centre, Square Chapel Arts Centre, Halifax, North East Film Archive, Oska Bright Film Festival, Alnwick Playhouse, Encounters Short Film Festival, Sunderland Shorts Film Festival, Rheged Centre, Penrith, Rich Mix, London, and Jam Jar Cinema, Whitley Bay.
Distribution clients and partners include Munro Films, Modern Films, Day For Night, Entertainment One, Sheffield Adventure Film Festival, Shextreme Film Festival, Sarah Outen MBE, Third Films, Terry Abraham, Alastair Lee, WG Film, Doss Flamingos and Jen Randall.
If you fancy an informal (and free) chat about how I can help your organisation or film project please get in touch.
Find out what my clients say about me and my work here.
Current projects include:
- UK film distribution (theatrical and VOD).
- Sector-wide market research.
- Film programming.
- Film booking services.
- Programme strategy development.
- Audience development and strategy for cinemas and arts venues.
- Marketing and PR support.
- Membership scheme development.
- Audience strategy support for feature film production.
- Grassroots marketing support for film releases and events.
- Skills development and workshops.
- Teaching (Higher Education).