I’ve really enjoyed working closely with the team at the Oska Bright Film Festival and Carousel over the last year and am happy to report that we’ll be continuing to work together through 2021 on the development of film industry support programmes and finding more ways to bring films made by or featuring people with learning disabilities, autism or Aspergers to the world.
- Encounters – a new short film project for cinema from Encounters Film Festival & Tull Stories May 14, 2021
- Continuing work with the Oska Bright Film Festival April 3, 2021
- Jonny Tull launches Tull Stories and 2021 slate March 26, 2021
- I’m the proud recipient of a John Brabourne Award! August 7, 2020
- DOWNLOAD THE RESULTS OF PRESSING PLAY, AN INDEPENDENT CINEMA SECTOR SURVEY ABOUT RETURNING FROM LOCKDOWN May 22, 2020